About BTP Hub Westlink Green
Why Rent Small Office Space at BTP Hub Westlink Green
Small businesses, freelancers and collaborators looking to put their best foot forward by leasing a professional workspace will find the small and serviced offices at BTP Hub Westlink Green tick all their boxes. Not only will you join one of the most innovative entrepreneurial communities on Brisbane’s southside, but you’ll also benefit from the excellent networking and collaborative opportunities presented to all tenants. Serviced and small office leases at BTP Hub Westlink Green offer:
Flexible Workspaces and Lease Terms
- Versatile, cost-effective workspaces suitable for lone freelancers through to teams of 15.
- Opportunity to transition into a larger workspace
- Suite sizes to accommodate teams of 1–15 people
- Licence agreements are available with a minimum 3-month term
Professional Office Suites
- Make a great impression on clients with a professional, well-appointed office space.
- Modern reception area
- Onsite corporate meeting venues and rooms
- Naturally illuminated, well-appointed suites with modern furnishings
Digital, Physical and Business Connections
- Connect to clients and collaborators onsite, locally and across the globe.
- High-speed internet
- Participate in regular networking events and meet new connections
- Access meeting rooms in northside and southside Brisbane locations
Coworking, Sharing and Hot Desking at BTP Hub Westlink Green
Along with serviced and small office space for lease, coworking spaces, shared workspaces and hot desks are also available at BTP Hub Westlink Green. Brisbane-based freelancers, entrepreneurs and innovators will find there are excellent opportunities to network with others in similar sectors and that the well-appointed meeting rooms empower you to make a great impression on important clients.
View the location of BTP Hub Westlink Green (1 Westlink Court) below and contact BTP’s Leasing Coordinator for further information about the serviced and small offices for rent at this exciting location on Brisbane’s southside.