BTP Hub provides flexible and professional serviced workspaces for 1-15 people
Join industry-leading companies at the BTP Hub:
Why BTP Hub?
- FREE meeting room hire: Access a range of meeting venues for free when you lease a serviced office at the hub.
- 24/7 access: Working late or starting early? No problem. Access your office any time of the day or night.
- Plug and play IT with high speed fibre internet: Reliable high-speed internet throughout all serviced offices and communal spaces.
- Kitchen facilities: Clean and hygienic kitchen facilities for communal use are a feature of all BTP Hubs.
- One monthly rate with no hidden extras: There are no hidden fees or charges with our serviced office packages, just one all-inclusive rate.
- All furniture included: Each office features comfortable modern furniture with optional additional furniture items if required.
- Flexible terms – scale as you need: Our serviced office lease terms are flexible and provide businesses with the freedom to grow.
- Shower facilities: To prepare for the day or night ahead, shower facilities are located at each BTP Hub.
Not ready for a serviced office?
Have you thought about a virtual office?
We will answer your phone calls.
We will handle your mail.
We will free you up to focus on running your business.
Registered Business Address
Saves You Time
The Benefits of Serviced and Virtual Offices
Serviced and virtual offices offer numerous benefits for startups, small businesses and freelancers. Both provide a professional business address along with access to meeting venues and business support services. Additionally, serviced and virtual offices offer:
Both serviced and virtual offices enable businesses to scale up (or down) when required. Businesses leasing a serviced office can move to a larger workspace when they’re expanding and need to take on more staff, while freelancers and sole traders have the option of moving to a serviced or small office when they require a professional workplace.
Business organisations with a professional business address are widely seen by potential clients and other businesses as more credible. This is a prominent reason why freelancers and home-based businesses hire virtual offices to have their mail forwarded and phone calls answered. Leasing a serviced office space in a prestigious business park like BTP’s precincts adds credibility.
Both serviced and virtual offices are affordable workspace/business address solutions that deliver real benefits for startups, small businesses, sole traders and freelancers. With a flexible serviced office lease at a BTP park in Brisbane, businesses enjoy lower overheads as they don’t need to pay for furniture, cleaning and fitouts. What’s more, there are no additional costs for electricity, high-speed internet and other workplace essentials.
Moreover, there are no hidden extras to worry about, just one affordable and all-inclusive monthly rate that covers everything your business needs to put its best foot forward with a professional business address. This enables your organisation to budget effectively and also provides operational cost certainty, an important consideration for all businesses.
Meet the BTP Hub Leasing Team