These precincts attract companies seeking professional and connected office spaces in close proximity to services and other like-minded organisations. They provide employment opportunities for people close to home, reduce pressure on transport infrastructure and underpin local economic growth.
The success of our Business and Technology Precinct network is based on:
- The location – at the junction of the major roadways connecting north, south, east and west
- The relationships – a management approach that fosters long term connections with our companies and in built flexibility
- The planning and presentation – continuity and flexibility in building design
- The infrastructure – fibre optic connections delivering high speed internet and telecommunications services.
- The branding – a recognisable and unique brand.